I decided to keep going with the “Wednesday wishes” section i had on the old blog. I think it’s more to my own benefit rather than a regular blog post because it surely keeps me more organized. I remind myself of the things i must do, things i plan to do, things i wish i had more time to do… And that feeling when marking one of them as “done” is totally amazing! So yes, as i was saying, it’s surely for my sake.
Since there were quite a few of them left on the other blog, i decided to gather them all here and add the ones i currently have. So working my way up, here we go!
* Get all the items for the letterpress shop and for the packaging shop done and photographed. This will definitely take a while as new items keep piling up! Since it’s spring now, i hope the weather will allow me to work with the camera soon enough.
* Reach 500 likes on FPS’s Facebook and 1000 followers on FPS’s Twitter. I am having some doubts about the Twitter account though, as i think it would probably be best to keep everything on just one… Not sure about this one yet.
* Make lists. I really need lists in my life. They keep me well organized and i feel pumped up after i complete them.
* Blog more. I really like blogging, but the lack of free time is killing me! There are also a bunch of cool blogs i keep following and i also wish i could interact with other bloggers more.
* Make lemonade. We usually drink lemonade during summer, but why not now also? I like lemonade.
* Things for the new studio: get a pin board, wall decoration, inspiration blog posts, new table and a memory jar.
* Squeeze some time for cooking. At least during weekends. Seriously!
* New music on my phone. In the morning, on my way to work i listen to music. Need some new songs there.
* Buy tulips. I’m not really a flowers person, but i seem to have a thing for tulips.
* Smile more! There are so many reasons to smile and be happy lately and yet i keep seeing the things that are the exact opposite. Need to focus on the good things. Take it slow and let the good times roll!
* Take photos! I really need to do something about this problem i have with photography…
* Go out more, see new places, try new food!
Well that’s about it for this round of WW. Hopefully i’ll be able to cross them off the list soon enough.
The Funky Studio team wishes you, as always, a colorful day!